Designed with a unique barrier technology, the Rhino Original Turnout always withstands the worst days season after season. The tough outer polypropylene fabric is 50-100% stronger than the coated polyester used in the majority of turnouts, so the Rhino blankets are light, but strong. Polypropylene has good resistence to water, allowing droplets to sit on the surface rather than be absorbed into the fabric. A waterproof barrier layer with AquaTrans coating sits just beneath that outer layer, while a layer of thermobonded fiberfill traps warm air to keep your horse cozy. An anti-static and anti-bacterial polyester lining makes up the final layer, keeping your horse's coat smooth and shiny. This rug also features a classic original cut with double front closures, leg arches, reflective strips, hood and liner loops, and cross surcingles.
- Made with 1000D polypropylene outer, a stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout material
- Waterproof and breathable barrier technology system
- Anti-static, anti-bacterial, and shine enhancing polyester lining with thermobonded fibrefill
- Classic original cut with double front closures
- Leg arches, reflective strips, hood and liner loops, and cross surcingles
- Rhino Original with Vari-Layer comes with anti-static, vari-layer technology, anti-bacterial polyester lining.