The Simple Boot is the Multi-Purpose Hoof Boot, excellent for protecting your horse's hooves on hard, rough terrain. The ultimate protection for the barefoot horse. Simple Boot promotes healthy hooves by allowing natural expansion and of the hoof wall, as well as increased blood circulation. It absorbs shock so your horse's legs don't need to!
Also provides comfort for chronic pain, hoof sensitivity and helps with rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Adds protection during trailering and breeding and works great as a "spare tire" when a shoe is lost. Lightweight, simple to put on and remove, even with arthritic hands!. The Simple Boot stays securely on hoof! Shaped for the natural hoof, it needs no inserts or shims.
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro closures
- Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Mould-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction using waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole
- Softee leather foam-filled collar
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure